From its headquarters in Quito, Ecuador, Ministry Ideaz provides customers with a range of high-quality handcrafted goods, including book bags and book covers. Ministry Ideaz uses genuine cowhide leather to create many of its covers.
Here are some useful tips for cleaning leather without damaging it:
1. Dust the surface. Prior to using any cleaning products, wipe the leather’s surface with a dry microfiber cloth or other soft cloth to get rid of dust.
2. Make the cleaning solution. Mix one part mild soap with eight parts water, ideally distilled or bottled water to prevent tap water particles from becoming part of the solution. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
3. Clean the leather. Avoid spraying the cleaning solution directly onto the leather, which may cause oversaturation. Instead, spray the mixture onto a clean cloth and use it to wipe the leather.
4. Work on difficult spots. If there are difficult stains, such as ink, dampen a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and rub the stain until it comes out of the leather.
Bolstered by thousands of positive website and product reviews, Ministry Ideaz maintains a reputation as a top online retailer. One reason Ministry Ideas has earned this reputation is the company’s dedication to the security of its customers.
The Ministry Ideaz website offers the following security features:
– Antivirus protection. Dedicated antivirus software prevents malware and other threats from reaching the website’s network.
– Encryption. Sensitive data undergoes encryption to protect it from interception and misuse. The website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which authenticates data transmissions, scrambles the information sent by the website, and ensures there are no alterations to the data received by the website.
– Firewalls. Strong firewalls prevent unauthorized personnel from accessing the Ministry Ideaz network.
– Password lockout. Upon detection of account login attempts using incorrect passwords, the website locks the account to ensure there is no unauthorized access.
– Auto timeout. Accounts log out automatically after extended periods of inactivity. Website users can improve this security feature by ensuring they log out of their accounts at the end of their sessions.